Posts Tagged: management comics

Shooting Blanks


We’ve all worked with people who are “dead weight”, and Bob is no exception. -Krishna

Not Going to Work


A slight follow-up to an earlier comic featuring an ambitious Apchuck.

Performance Anxiety


You’ve got to admire Vindaloo’s spirit… -Krishna

Rules of Dis-Engagement


According to a recent Forbes article, 80% of employees who felt very dissatisfied with their immediate supervisor were “disengaged”. Which immediately begged the question – what about the remaining 20%? …

The Two Pizza Rule


Hot off the grill! The “Two Pizza” Rule has often been attributed to Jeff Bezos. That sounds fine and dandy for keeping teams small, but does that imply that pizza …