Charity Begins at Home…

This comic went through several revisions as well, not from a plot perspective – but from a staging perspective. If I recall correctly, Bob appears in today’s Capes & Babes comic, written and drawn by the mighty, mighty Chris Flick. Chris gave me the heads-up, and a sneak preview and I think you’re gonna dig it.

Check it out and drop Chris some feedback!

-Krishna

P.S. New UNcubed posted. Part 4 of “Eyesight for the Blind”.

About the author

Krishna Sadasivam creates custom comics and illustrations for organizations, magazines and companies. A champion of comics advocacy, Krishna speaks, blogs, and writes articles on illustration and sequential arts techniques and the importance of the comics medium in both education and brand awareness. His clients have included Microsoft, Mashable, Other World Computing and EE Times. His work has been featured on many notable websites, including TechCrunch, Gizmodo and CNET. His portfolio can be found at krishnadraws.com.

These beautiful and intelligent people wrote

• vyzion360Reply
    March 11, 2009 at 1:32 am

*lmao* I was seriously thinking the guy would turn out to be like the co-founder or something! *lmao*

Poor Bob … and he’s lookin’ so cute in his little Star Trek get-up …

Off to bed … big day for writing tomorrow :D

• JamesReply
    March 11, 2009 at 6:11 am

Great comic. I been following it for a long time. I just love how things seem to flow in this series. I noticed other web-comic artists are staring to self-publish their back work. have you thought about this? I know I would purchase if it was offered especially it was signed.

This reminds me of a saying that my Grandfather always said. I do not know whom he got it from, but here it is: “Never judge a book by it’s cover.”

• eddieReply
    March 11, 2009 at 6:40 am

Ditto on the above comment… definitely seen that he was an employee. Great toon!

• BartimaeusReply
    March 11, 2009 at 9:03 am

OK, it’s official. Bob is an @$$hat.

• Theala SildorianReply
    March 11, 2009 at 3:43 pm

I got that he was an employee . . . I too figured he’d be, like the CEO or something.

And he still may be!

• JustinReply
    July 27, 2010 at 10:22 am

I like how a trekkie is giving fashion advice to a stranger.

Tell me what you think!